Choose Your Desired Option(s)
The AmyMovie theme is a fully responsive WordPress theme designed for movie sites. The varied, modern and professional interface with clean code will make your movie sites powerful, attractive and easy to use. It is easy to import movie data from IMDb and TMDb website. And with amazing showtime features, the visitor can spend just a few seconds to get movie schedules in different theaters.
Advanced Theme Options
AmyMovie theme options are global settings that let you create custom websites without coding. These options will apply to all pages or posts on your site unless they are replaced by page or post options.
- IMDb Importer and TMDb Imtegrated
- Control of the entire layout; site width, content area, sidebars and more
- Three header styles and ten footer styles, giving you more options for creating your cool web pages.
- Support 5 module types so you can easily add modules: Text, Link, Menu, WP login or Social List to the top bar and part of Copyright.
- Easy to customize links for movies, cinemas, actors, directors.
- Support three layouts for your blog post page: grid, list, and masonry layout.
- Easy to change the webpage cover to fit your design (orange is the default cover).
- Easy to configure global page title bar by changing background image and color.
- Support for Google fonts and typography.
- Choose global layout and features for general movie pages (show reviews, allow users to rate, limit movies on search page) and genre page (choose sidebar, layout, number of movies per page and show / hide pagination).
- Social media integration (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Easy to create a new image size.
AmyMovie smart and functional shortcodes
AmyMovie passcodes allow you to view movies or post in different styles. There are options that help you sort the movies/posts by Date, Release Date. Movies / Post ID. Movies / Post Views, Rate. Title, Comment Count or Random Order and you can also sort them according to descending or ascending order. AmyMovie shortcodes allow you to add showtime function to each movie, showtime page, and movie rating page. You can also enable filter module and search module for movies, actors, directors, cinema on your web pages.
- Amy Tabs : Lets you add tabs and control the content of your tabs. You can define which tab will be the active tab navigation.
- Amy Movie Blog : Allows you to display your blog posts in 2 cool styles and sort the posts as you wish.
- Amy Movie Carousel : Allows you to show multiple movies at the same time, it is different from normal slideshow. There is only one layout, however you can set the number of movies that will be displayed on the slide.
- Amy Movie Grid : There are 4 layouts for Movie Grid style and you can set the number of columns as well as the number of movies per page. Show / hide pagination and filter module.
- Amy Movie List : Allows you to show movies in list style. You can decide the number of movies per page and show / hide pagination and filter module.
- Amy Movie Metro Gallery : Allows you to gallery with special style. And the image will be displayed in the pop-up window when you click on it.
- Amy Movie Rate List : Allows you to sort movies by number of rates, scored rates and star rates. You can show the highest rated movies.
- Amy Movie Search : Allows viewers to easily search movies by name, movie, actor or director.
- Amy Movie Showtime : Allows viewers to get movie schedules (date, time) at a particular theater.
- Amy Movie Slide : Allows you to display movies on slide, one movie for one slide.
Intuitive widgets and sidebars
- AmyTheme 4 custom widgets support: Amy Movie Coming Soon, Amy Movie List, Amy Movie Comment. Amy Movie Module .
- Allows you to add advertising banners, social media list, nomar text / Link to the sidebar.
- Allow add contact form, list of comments to sidebar.
- Allows you to add the list of movies / posts to the sidebar.
- Allow to add the Coming soon module to your sidebar.
Advanced Movie Options
- Show / hide comment field or allow / disallow viewer to comment on movies.
- Set the release date and duration.
- Enter the IMDB, MPAA rating and language of the movies.
- Add multiple images to the Gallery and add multiple trailers from Youtube or Vimeo. The number of images and videos will be displayed on the Movie Details page.
- Add as many theaters as possible that will show the movie. You can also choose the exact date and time the movie will be shown. This information will be displayed in the showtime portion.
- Enable / disable the custom rating part.
- Select Genres, Actors, Directors for the film.
- Add the movie banner and poster.
- Supports three layouts for the movie details page (left sidebar, right sidebar or full width).
- Easy to choose the sidebar from the Movie Details page.
- The global option in the Theme option allows the visitor to rate the movie or not.
Advanced Actors / Directors / Genre Options
- Display Actor / Directors / Genre on specific pages.
- Add actor / director name, summary information, biography, avatar, banner.
- Add more information about your birthday, place of birth, gender, nationality.
- On the actor / director details page, shows the list of movies for that actor. Director.
- The global options in Theme Options allow you to choose the number of movies per page on the genre page, and you can choose the genre page layout with sidebar or without sidebar.
Advanced Movie Options
- Insert a brief description about the cinema.
- Option to add movie banner.
- Option to add movie gallery. The gallery will be displayed in carousel style.
- Add extra information (cinema address, phone, website, email).
- Allows you to add the Google map of the theater location to the theater details page.
Amazing Showtime Function
- On The Movie Detail page, the Showtime function allows viewers to select the theater that will show that movie, then the exact date and time the theater will appear.
- In layout The Movie List , the Showtime function allows viewers to see what time the movie will be shown in the theater that day.
- In the Movie Grid layout , the showtime function allows you to show the exact time (hours and minutes) that the movie has show that day. This means it will help visitors know which movies will be shown that day. Please note that only films that will be shown that day will have the time on their posters.
- On Showtime page : allow viewers to select movies => select the cinema and the date and time will appear.
Awesome Showrate Function
- Allows you to display the movie list with rate information only (number of votes, score rate, star rate).
- Easy to create the highest rated movies by the “Sort by” option.